"But by the grace of God I am what I am! 1 Corin. 15:10"

Friday, October 15, 2010

Cute Halloween Project and Poem!

Pin It
I can't even remember how I ran across Amber's blog over at  
She made these cute little Halloween pictures and a poem for some visiting teachers.  What a cute idea!  I really LOVE this poem too!!!!  Make sure you go and visit Amber!



Here's the cute poem
“Since this is the time for goblins and bats,
Halloween spirits, ghosts and cats,
Weird happenings and witches brew,
These are our Halloween wishes for you:
May the only ghost that comes to stay,
Is the Holy Ghost to light your way.
May the only spirit you chance to meet
Be the spirit of love and friendship sweet.
These are our Halloween wishes for you,
And may the Lord bless you in all that you do.”

--Sister B.
Thanks again Amber for letting me feature your project and poem!! =)


3 comments:

~*~ saskia ~*~ said...

I love your frame idea and I love love that poem! Happy Halloween preparation, Nicole. xxx

Wanda said...

I really like that poem, Nicole. Thanks for sharing with us.

My Mad World said...

Thanks ladies for stopping by!!
Glad I could share this with you ladies!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Christian Women Online