"But by the grace of God I am what I am! 1 Corin. 15:10"

Thursday, March 17, 2011

My God Can!

Pin It

DSC_0044

picture is from Impress Your Kids

I came across this cute little idea over at Impress Your Kids. She has this really great project to do for your little one when they are afraid to go to sleep.  I think I will be trying this one out for Ms. Maddie. 

The idea of this is that “God Can” and using scriptures that will show them that God can and will protect them.  They look for items that go with the scriptures they hunt up too so your child could always look at them when they are scared, or anytime, as reminders of His promises to us!

Go check out her post and read more about it! 

My God Can!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Christian Women Online