"But by the grace of God I am what I am! 1 Corin. 15:10"

Monday, April 18, 2011

Happy Homemaker Monday

Pin It

 

HHM

The weather in my neck of the woods:

april 18th

Things that make me happy:

finding new crochet patterns,

Maddie and her daddy playing

 

What's on my TV today:

Not sure, recording a Barbie movie for Mad

 

On the menu for dinner:

Baked ziti, salad and garlic bread

On my To Do List:

clean Mad’s room

more laundry

finish up some projects

 

In the craft basket:

crochet turtle, frog and a dog

 

Tips and Tricks:

If you want to take your crochet project with you in the van/car, put it in a ziplock bag, zip it shut but leave the tail out.  Works great!!  Helps keep it clean

 

My favorite blog post this week:

didn’t read this week again

 

No words needed (favorite photo or picture, yours or others you want to share):

002

009

 

Lesson learned the past few days:

Taking time for yourself isn’t going to kill ya.  Laundry will still be there, dishes can be done 30 min later… you need a break some times and the other stuff can come a little later.

 

Prayer list:

Our Church, our country and our soldiers and their families

 

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:

"I will bless the LORD at all times; his praise shall continually be in my mouth. My soul will make its boast in the LORD." Psalm 34:1-2

1 comment:

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

92* on Tuesday? In April? That's wild weather!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Christian Women Online