"But by the grace of God I am what I am! 1 Corin. 15:10"

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

{Crafty Tuesday}

Pin It
Crafty Tuesday 2
Welcome to Crafty Tuesday!  Crafty Tuesday is to share with others your craftiness, either with things you have made (craftiness or baking because that’s crafty too!) little ideas on fun things with the kids or something cute you have found that you would like to make!  Please feel free to link up and take the button in the sidebar on the right hand side!  Thanks!!!
 
The Granny Stripe Blanket!

I’ve been wanting to make this beautiful blanket that Lucy over at Attic 24 has done for about a year now and I am finally getting a chance to do it!


Here’s a picture of her blanket and if you click the picture it will take you to her tutorial for it.

IMG_9096

I really love the colors she chose but I didn’t have the money for the 17 different skeins she used.  I am using 6 or 7 different colors.  I bought 6 new skeins but I will be throwing in some colors that I have but don’t have a full skein for.  I love this pattern, it is so fun and easy to do!! 

blanket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Christian Women Online