"But by the grace of God I am what I am! 1 Corin. 15:10"

Friday, September 23, 2011

Grandma Barbara’s Master Mix

Pin It

My Grandma has used this recipe forever and has passed it on to her daughters.. and they passed it on to us kids!  My mom had printed it up for me and I couldn’t remember where I put it so I called my Aunt Patty.  She had it and copied it and sent it to me!!!  So glad she still had it!  I did a Google search for it but nothing came up.  After my Aunt sent me the recipes, and I organized the kitchen I found the ones my mom had given me.  It was from Cooks  Wish I would have found that before my Aunt took her time to send it.  Sorry Aunt Patty!  But thank you so much for sending it!  Red heart
I posted different recipes from both of them.  I didn’t want to write them all out so I just scanned them and copied and pasted.  Yep, I’m lazy like that!  I hope you enjoy!  You can make almost anything with this mix!!  and I love that you can add powdered milk so you only have to use water!  But, if you are kinda cheap frugal like me.. I just use the milk instead, since I always have milk.
My cousins and I have requested this as a Christmas gift before!  Along with another one that I will be sharing next week, but I think I am mainly the one that requests that!


I tried a new recipe last night.  I used the Biscuit recipe below and then added diced ham and cheese to it.  Pretty good!  Now we have some left for breakfast today!


image

image
image
image
image

image

image

image

image

image
image

1 comment:

Patty said...

Glad you found the other one, too. Now it will be easy to find. :~)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Christian Women Online