"But by the grace of God I am what I am! 1 Corin. 15:10"

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year!

Pin It
    This year has flown by!  Can’t believe it has come and gone so quick.  School is half over, Christmas is all done.. and the New Year will be here soon!  Then Ms. Mad will be 5 next week!  Just flown by!!  Hoping and praying that you all have a very blessed New Year!!!!

     

     

    Philippians 3:13-14
    No, dear brothers and sisters, I am still not all I should be, but I am focusing all my energies on this one thing: Forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead, I strain to reach the end of the race and receive the prize for which God, through Christ Jesus, is calling us up to heaven.

 

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Christian Women Online