"But by the grace of God I am what I am! 1 Corin. 15:10"

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Happy Homemaker Monday

Pin It
 
Happy Homemaker Monday
For more HHM click the picture above and join in!!
 
The weather:::


On my reading pile:::
Nothing much.  Listening to
The Best of Me by Nicholas Sparks from Audible
The Best of Me | [Nicholas Sparks]

 
On my TV:::
Not sure.. found a nice channel on antenna JCTV so I think we will be watching that.
 
On my to do list:::
laundry, cleaning, playing and some resting!
 
What I am sewing, crocheting, knitting or creating:::
*gasp* nothing right now
 
Looking around the house:::
Coffee is brewing, Mad is in school right now so it’s nice and quiet.  Fish swimming and cat trying to get them.  Hamster wheel squeaking from her room and beautiful sun coming through the window…. I’m ignoring the clothes on the couch (posting this the night before but this is how it is every Monday (:  )
 
From the camera:::
020  033
Maddie and I just having fun!

 
Something fun to share:::
I got a wonderful package in the mail on Saturday.  The lovely Janelle from Grace Tags has designed a necklace for The Imperfect Wives and mine arrived in the mail Saturday!  I just love it!!  (Will write more about that tomorrow)
036.0 Click my pic to see her Etsy shop and the necklace Smile
 
On my prayer list:::
so many of my friends and family
 
Bible verse, Devotional:::
But I trust in Your unfailing love;
my heart rejoices in Your salvation.
I will sing the Lord's praise,
for He has been good to me. ~ Psalm 13:5-6

2 comments:

Sandra said...

What a beautiful necklace :) And I love the pic of you and your little one, adorable :)

Hope you have a wonderful week.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting this great blog. The subject is intriguing to me. I hope you post more about it soon. It gave me good deeper insight.
help for single moms

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Christian Women Online