"But by the grace of God I am what I am! 1 Corin. 15:10"

Monday, October 26, 2009

Welcome to my blog- just a little ramble...

Pin It This is my first day of doing this and I am still getting the hang of everything.  I figured this would be a good way for me just to write out my thoughts since I can't seem to do them in a journal anymore.  Although this is probably going to turn into a blog about what my daughter has done for that day.  =o)  She is my life and since I am a SAHM pretty much all my life. 
Nothing much new has happened today.  Maddie did want to know why all the leaves were falling off the trees and I told her it was fall, this is what happens when it gets cold.  She just said, "OK, we can buy more leaves"  The wonderful innocence of a child's mind.  I look at her sometimes during the day and just can't believe how much she has grown, how big she is getting, how smart and beautiful she has become.  She is something I waited all my life for and even though I might complain sometimes, she is a blessing.  It is such a miracle to think back to when I was pregnant and she was growing in my tummy.   How long ago that was but it seems like it was only yesterday.  She is just growing up so fast!! 
Ok, enough rambling for now.  More later

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Christian Women Online