"But by the grace of God I am what I am! 1 Corin. 15:10"

Monday, November 2, 2009

Pin It Nothing much has happened in the last few days.  Maddie did alright with the time change.  She was up a little after 6a today so at least it wasn't 5a!  She has been doing so much better with helping clean up the house.  She will actually get her stuff when you ask her and put it away!  Finally!!  Of course there are the bad days that she won't. 
I have been looking some up things to do craft wise for this month.  Of course there's turkeys but I think I am gonna try a pilgrim or something like that for her to do too.  We made a turkey today out of different colored handprints for the feathers and then her foot was the body.  We have made those for the past 2 years.  lol  It's funny to see how much she has grown!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Christian Women Online