"But by the grace of God I am what I am! 1 Corin. 15:10"

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Bandana Shorts

Pin It
Ok so they really turned out to be pants.  lol  I think they turned out really cute!!  Of course I got my idea again from Sew Mama Sew    Like I said she has the cutest stuff!!!  

I found some scraps I had that reminded me of Easter eggs so I decided to sew it up last night.  Well it ended up more as a ball than an egg.  lol  She still likes it. Here she is carrying it around like a little cat.  





Here are some binoculars we made form toilet paper rolls.  I have been saving them for little projects and this was one of the first things she wanted.  So glad she is happy with cheap toys!  








No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Christian Women Online