"But by the grace of God I am what I am! 1 Corin. 15:10"

Friday, April 9, 2010

New project idea

Pin It Here is a really cute pleated purse that I think that I just might have to try.  I have made one kind of like this before but might give this one a go.  I found a couple that I like and I a charm pack that I got from ebay and think I might make it with that.  Not sure yet.  Was wanting to make a quilt but want a king size one and that is going to be so much time and so much money to do.  Guess it's time to get back to making purses!  lol  
Here is the great tutorial I found from Bolsa Chica with her cute Pleated Purse 




Here is another cute one from My Spare Time with her cute little Pleated Purse Pattern

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Christian Women Online