"But by the grace of God I am what I am! 1 Corin. 15:10"

Sunday, April 11, 2010

My first Korker Bows

Pin It So I have been wanting to make these for awhile now but I still haven't gone out and gotten any pretty ribbon so I just used what I had left over and lying around.  This was my first time doing them and I found this great site called The Ribbon Retreat   she has some great tutorials on how to do all these cute bows!  Love them and have really wanted to try out the Korker Bows since I think they are so cute!  Here are the 3 I got out of what I had left.  The bottom one was my first and I soon learned I needed a lot more than what I used.  Still came out kind of cute though.

Not the best pictures either, the bottom one gives you a little more idea of the true color but it's just a little dark.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Christian Women Online