"But by the grace of God I am what I am! 1 Corin. 15:10"

Sunday, May 16, 2010

12 Years!

Pin It
Today is our twelve year anniversary!  I can't believe it has already been twelve years!  It hasn't always been the easiest but when you love someone you do your best to make things work out and hope that it will get better. I couldn't imagine my life without him.  We have been through a lot together and through it all we managed to bring a very special and beautiful little girl into our world.  She is the best thing that has happened to us!

This is my favorite of our wedding pics.  Love the way he is looking at me!  Although he said he was just seeing if he was taller than me.  lol


             Shane and I on our lovely wedding day May 16, 1998


                  Shane and I on our Anniversary May 16th 2010



resized

2 comments:

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

Happy 12 years! We're going to be hitting our 14 yr anniversary in August and it seems so crazy sometimes. The time has, mostly, flown by. I'm scanning pics from our wedding into the computer for Memory Lane Friday tomorrow (theme - A Ceremony) and it really takes me back.

My Mad World said...

Thanks! Can't believe how fast it has gone!!
Wow! 14 years! Congrats!! Yeah, guess I should have put a pic from our wedding on here. lol Guess I should hunt some up. We didn't have anything huge though.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Christian Women Online