"But by the grace of God I am what I am! 1 Corin. 15:10"

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Pin It
We went for a nice little walk today and I was wanting to go for a little longer one and be able to also walk, not the walk and stop, or slow pace walk, which I understand she can't help.  I decided to take our little umbrella stroller so then maybe I could push her and be able to walk at a decent pace, that didn't go so well.  I had to hunch way over, (I'm 6' 1") and when I was trying to walk at full stride I kept slamming into the bottom of the stroller or stepping on the freaking tires and almost killing us both!!  Her bigger stroller is so hard to get her into since she has such big feet now and long legs.  I might just have to see if there is some way I can take the tray thing off so she can fit in it better.  Hate to break it since we are going to take it to the consignment shop one of these days. 

Ok, so back to my original complaint.  Why is it so hard to find a decent stroller for tall people that doesn't cost an arm and a leg?  I have looked at some of the walking/jogging strollers but just don't really want to pay that much since she won't be using it much longer.  Some of them said they only go to 45lbs or 50 and she is already 41lbs!  Not sure what I am going to do yet but really want to figure something out or hopefully find something at the consignment store or a thrift store but I really doubt we will.

This is her wonderful little umbrella stroller, which is great for the zoo or something like that but not for walking more than a few blocks, and this is the stroller (or something similar) I would love to get but it's almost $200!




resized

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Christian Women Online