"But by the grace of God I am what I am! 1 Corin. 15:10"

Thursday, July 22, 2010

I get by with a little help from my friends!

Pin It So this week I actually don't have much to ramble on about.  Shocker I know!  Anyways I just thought I would give a little shout out to all my great blogger friends.  When I first started this I didn't really go to very many other blogs I just kind of used them as a resource for all my crafty stuff.  I finally started commenting on blogs and met a great blogger friend that helped me figure stuff out.  Told me the best way to get followers was to make sure I comment on the blogs I read.   Yeah, you would think I would have figured that out huh?  lol Anyways I just wanted to say thank you to Ms. Lisa over at Two Bears Farm because without her I wouldn't have found Mary at The Englar Fam and then that led to finding a few others and it just went from there.  Just wish there was more time in the day to read everyone's like I should!  There are just so many good ones out there!
Here is a list of some of my favorites.  Hope you all hop over and check them out!  Sorry if I don't know all their names...

Lisa at Two Bears Farm

Mary at The Englar Fam

Lisa at Family Life

Shell at Things I Can't Say

Andrea at Good Girl Gone Redneck 

The Not So Perfect Housewife

Ann at Honoring The King of Ministries

Karen at Glass of Sweet Tea

Cheri & Rebecca at A Praying Wives Club

At The Well

HomeSpun Threads

The Lighthouse of Prayer

These are my regular go to crafty blogs I see everyday on FB.  Thank you wonderful ladies for all the great ideas!!!

The wonderful ladies at How Does She

And the amazing Kari at U Create

I am sure that there are many that I am forgetting.  My Google reader is so full and I can't always keep up!  This isn't even my regular craft ones!!

8 comments:

Mary said...

Aw thank you for posting this! That is so sweet. I am thankful for your friendship as well! I love reading your blog. I also love the comments you leave on my blog. You are a great blogger buddy :) It's been really fun getting to know you. They should have some type of thing where bloggers like us can meet up.

Thanks again Nicole!

My Mad World said...

You are very welcome! I am very thankful for our friendship too, more than you know! Thanks for all your wonderful posts on your blog and your comments here too!
Yeah, that would be pretty neat! I would love to meet you!

jp@A Green Ridge said...

Hey, Nicole...thanks for sharing your blogs...they do have some neat ideas! I might use some when the grandchildren come down to visit!

My Mad World said...

You're welcome JP! Thanks for stopping by!

Eve said...

Hello Nicole! You have a wonderful blog! I also have met lots of wonderful people via blogging and leaving comments. I wish I could do it all day long :D I'm happy to be here at your blog and look forward to getting stuck into your previous and future post.

I don't have any children yet, but always looking for parental tips, my husband and I have plans to adopt.

Have a wonderful weekend!! Eve

My Mad World said...

Thanks for the compliment Eve! I have to make myself get off the computer most days. lol

Being a mom is one of the hardest things I have ever done but also one of the most rewarding!!

Hope you have a wonderful weekend too!

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

Thanks for the shout out :-) Blogging is definitely a fun hobby and I have met so many interesting people and learned so much while doing it!

My Mad World said...

You're welcome! Yes it is very fun and addicting!! Lots of interesting fun bloggers out there!
Enjoy your weekend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Christian Women Online