"But by the grace of God I am what I am! 1 Corin. 15:10"

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Wordfilled Wednesday

Pin It

And Elisha prayed, "O LORD, open his eyes so he may see." Then the LORD opened the servant's eyes, and he looked and saw the hills full of horses and chariots of fire all around Elisha. 2 Kings 6:17









Just wanted to add this...  This little girl is Amazing!!!  Video needs to really load first, but she can really sing!!  Brings tears to my eyes!


   





Got this prayer from Girlfriends in God



Let's Pray

Most Holy Father, I pray that You would forgive me for all the times that I have come into Your presence lacking reverence. You are worthy of all praise! May You become greater in my life and may I become less. Empower me to live a life that points to your glorious splendor.

Amen. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Christian Women Online