"But by the grace of God I am what I am! 1 Corin. 15:10"

Friday, September 17, 2010

25 Random Things

Pin It
My cousin tagged me in this note she did on Facebook so I had to do it.  =)   It was pretty hard to think of 25 things.  Just thought that I would share it with everyone since I had nothing to really post for today.  (also posting on other blog)  Feel free to join in and pass it along!

Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

(To do this, go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people, then click publish.)

1.  I am so thankful to have God in my life.

2.  I learned so much about faith and family from the stongest little boy I know!

3.  I long to have as much faith and strength as the Caywood family has.

4.  I am definitley a work in progress.

5.  I have a very energetic, wild, crazy unique little girl that I love with all my heart!

6.  I also have a pretty good husband who works hard for his family so that we can have what we need.

7.  I am addicted to the blogging world!  There are so many great blogs out there!

8.  I am striving to have a closer, more personal relationship with God.

9.  I am turning into my mother.  =)   Which isn't as bad as I used to think it would be.

10.  When our best friend died it almost killed me.  I didn't know what else to do besides cry, scream and yell.  The only thing that made it better was praying about it asking for peace and understanding and reassurance that this was really His plan.  The only good thing that came out of it was that our family came so much closer to God and we reconnected with some old friends that we hadn't talked to in almost 10 years but once we saw them it was like we never left.

11.  I'm scared about going back to school once Maddie starts school.

12.  Still not for sure what I will be doing, just need to pray about it more.

13.  I am always afraid I am letting my family down.

14. I worry to much.

15.  Am learning to give God control and let Him handle it.  That's still hard, I think I have to always be in control.

16.  I love peanut butter and wish I had some right now but prob. safer I don't because I could eath the whole container!

17.  I get distracted easily and my mind is always running with crazy thoughts.

18.  Shane gets so annoyed because I will start a conversation with him but it will be in the middle of one I have been thinking in my head so he has no idea what I am talking about.  lol

19.  I really loved the Yada Yada Prayer group series and was so dissapointed when they ended.  They helped me so much with getting stronger in my faith.

20.  I have a wonderful family that is always there if I need anything or just need to let go and ramble or complain, or cry and yell.

21.  I love coffee.  Had 2 pots today, I didn't like it about 3 years ago, just started drinking since being at home with Maddie and she started getting up at 5:30a!  I even make my own frappuccino because it is a lot cheaper than going out an buying one.

22.  Shane thinks I am weird because I love steak but won't order it when we go out, I just get a bacon cheeseburger.  It's cheaper and good!  I can't get burger's to taste that good at home, but I think my steaks have better flavor than the ones the restuarants have!
Plus we only eat out once or twice a month and I just want a juicy burger!

23.  I thought when you get older you were supposed to mellow out not get meaner but I'm working on that with God's help.  He's the only one that can change that!

24.  It's pretty sad that I can't go one day without getting on FB or writing in my blogs.

25.  I really love being a stay at home mom but there are days that I feel suffocated and isolated, then I feel bad for wanting to get away because there are many out there that would love to have the opportunity to stay home like I am lucky enough to do.

3 comments:

Shell said...

Your #25 describes me about every day.

My Mad World said...

=) So glad to know I am not the only one!!

Hope you are doing well woman and have a great weekend!

Mary said...

So fun to read! I love doing these. I think I might come up with 25 more than what I have already done. :)
http://kandmbaby.blogspot.com/2010/04/25-things_20.html

Hope you have a great weekend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Christian Women Online