"But by the grace of God I am what I am! 1 Corin. 15:10"

Monday, September 6, 2010

Happy Homemaker Monday

Pin It
Visit Diary of a Stay at Home Mom for more Happy Homemaker Mondays!


The weather in my neck of the woods:

 Things that make me happy:
quiet mornings and a nice cup of coffee
Book(s) I'm reading:
Bible 
(trying the 4 month challenge.. more HERE)


What I'm enjoying on TV:
Sons of Anarchy starts Tuesday!!!

On the menu for dinner:
Grilled burgers & hot dogs, salad and whatever else we can find.

Recipe I tried or want to try soon:

On my To Do list:
nothing much... laundry

In the Craft Basket:
nothing this week

Looking forward to this week:
going on a trip!!  Posted more about it here

Tips & Tricks:
 sorry, I've got nothing..

My favorite blog post this week (mine or other):
This is from Women Living Well  Just wish Mad was old enough to do it!

No words needed (favorite photo or photos, yours or others you want to share):


Lesson learned the past few days:
even when you don't have the kiddo waking you up, you still wake up early!!  =( 

On My Prayer List:
Our Pastor
Me, having a tooth pulled tomorrow
our family

Devotionals, Scripture reading, Key Verses:

"Devote yourselves to prayer with an alert mind and a thankful heart." Colossians 4:2


5 comments:

Sorta Southern Single Mom said...

Oy! I'm on holiday today.... it's my first official since I went from full time homemaker to full time teacher! On the list today is washing the sheets, dusting, and a picnic. High 80's in the south today and I've got the windows open.... a small miracle this time of year!

My Mad World said...

Wow! You've got a lot to do!! It's supposed to be a holiday woman! =)

Love your temps today would love to have the window's open. We're in Oklahoma and it seems to always be HOT! lol

Have a great holiday!!

Mary said...

Good luck getting your tooth pulled tomorrow! Thank you so much again for your prayers. It means a lot. I'll being praying for you tomorrow. Hope you have a great week! :)

Mikki said...

Oh I am the same way!! Whenever I have the chance to sleep in.. I never can!!

Good luck with the tooth pulling..

My Mad World said...

Not sure why that is!
Tooth pulling went well. Hubby took Mad away for about 4 hours and I just slept! That was much needed!! lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Christian Women Online