"But by the grace of God I am what I am! 1 Corin. 15:10"

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Maddie’s 4!!

Pin It
I can’t believe that Maddie is already 4 years old!  It is hard to imagine that 4 years ago today I was in the hospital having her.  It was the scariest and happiest time of my life!  Things went a little different than what either of us expected.  We went to the hospital because I wasn’t feeling well and once they took my blood pressure (no BP issues the whole pregnancy) and saw her heart rate they started pushing all sorts of meds in me and said they needed to do an emergency C-section so off I went.  I can’t even remember the meds they gave me but they made me sick to my stomach and very tired.  I can hardly remember any of it.  There’s a picture of Maddie lying on me when I was still in the OR that I don’t even remember.  I was so upset over that but at least we were both fine and everything turned out the way it was supposed too.  She was and still is a very healthy, energetic and strong-willed little girl!  It just went so fast.  Sometimes I really miss the ‘baby’ times but I also love her big girl moments too. 
Happy Birthday little one!  We love you!!
00560011
0067
038

maddiesbirthday0179maddiesbirthday01211.11.07  10 months 0095.27.07 4mths 3 weeks 003
April 6th 015mommie&menew10framed

7 comments:

Tiggeriffic said...

Babies being born is so incredible.. Children are God's gifts to us..to love, to hold and to bring them up with a firm belief in having faith and a realationship with God.
She is so sweet and so cute and is loved~!
Happy Birthday Maddie~!
Ta ta for now from Iowa..
(It's 4a.m. and I'm up) Yikes.

Patty said...

Happy Birthday Maddie. Congratulations Nicole and Shane on surviving 4 years of fun(?).

Mary said...

Happy Birthday sweet Maddie! I agree that it goes way too fast. Makes me take each day one at a time and soak in as much of Hailey as I can.

I love all the pictures! I like the picture of her laying down and you looking over her.

I hope she has a fabulous birthday! She is such a blessing :)

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Maddie! May God continue to bless you! I am loving the pics.
(It is my nephews birthday today too)
Blessings!

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

Love seeing all the past photos! She's a beautiful little girl. May year 4 be excellent for both of you!

Melinda said...

Happy Birthday Maddie! The picture of her laying down looking up at you has always been one of my favorites, such a sweet picture!

My Mad World said...

Thanks so much for the compliments everyone! Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. Was in bed most the day yesterday.. feeling a little better but not much.
Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Christian Women Online