"But by the grace of God I am what I am! 1 Corin. 15:10"

Friday, November 26, 2010

I’m crazy but not that crazy….

Pin It

Well we did have a great Thanksgiving yesterday, spent some time with family and got our tummies stuffed!  We looked through all of the ads but you know, I didn’t really see anything that we needed.  There are a few things on an all day sale today that I might check out but that was just a little gift for my niece, new pajamas and a hoodie for Mad.  I’m crazy but not crazy enough to go out that early in the morning to stand in line and to fight all those people!  I am thankful that we already got most of our stuff done for this year plus most of Mad’s Birthday stuff too which is only a week after Christmas.  So, besides me finding something for hubby we are basically done!  Done enough to not have to deal with all the crazies!!

Oh… if you are one of the crazies going out, have a great time!!  I don’t like crowds so more power to ya!  Smile

5 comments:

Unknown said...

We were out...but I can't say we "got up early"...we just didn't go to bed until 7am this morning!! LOL Well, I went to bed at 7am this morning (got back up at 10am), my hubby on the other hand hasn't went to bed yet! It's a good thing my mom keeps all the boys for the weekend every year!

Sparkling Mimi said...

I'm with you. I won't venture out to the stores on Black Friday either. I do most of my holiday shopping online. It's much easier and I can do it in my slippers. :)

Aggie said...

haha! We don't have thanksgiving in Australia (obviously) but it sounds like our boxing day sales. Do you guys gets those? You'd have to be mad ...

My Mad World said...

LOL! No Aggie we don't have those but Black Friday is pretty close!! Store start certain sales at 3a or 4a and people are lined up for hours before and some even camp out! Almost every store has some kind of special sale going on!

Michael @ adaddyblog.com said...

I'm with you. No way I was going out in those crowds. I'll probably do some shopping online. We don't have a blu-ray player so can't take full advantage of our HDTVs when watching videos. My 2yo and I are watching "Tinker Bell and the Great Fairy Rescue" as I type, and it came with both blu-ray and dvd. Enjoy what's left of your holiday weekend.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Christian Women Online