"But by the grace of God I am what I am! 1 Corin. 15:10"

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Thanks Shutterfly

Pin It

I just thought that I would share the Christmas card I got from Shutterfly.  They had a special for bloggers, if you blogged about them then you could receive 50 free Christmas cards, you just had to pay for shipping.  I think they turned out pretty good!  Here they are.  I hope that everyone has a very Merry Christmas!!  Pray everyone will just take the time to relax with the family, remember what Christmas is really about and not worry about if the presents are good enough!  Merry Christmas everyone!!

 

Shutterfly Christmas Card

and the inside…

Shutterfly Christmas Card inside

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Christian Women Online