"But by the grace of God I am what I am! 1 Corin. 15:10"

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Crafty Tuesday

Pin It

 

Welcome to Crafty Tuesday!  Crafty Tuesday is to share with others your craftiness, either with things you have made (craftiness or baking because that’s crafty too!) little ideas on fun things with the kids or something cute you have found that you would like to make!  Please feel free to link up and take the button in the sidebar on the right hand side!  Thanks!!!

This past week we haven’t really been doing much and then Friday Maddie started getting a little sick and decided to share with the rest of us.  I haven’t done much crafting but did manage to make a couple of hats.  Here’s what I have done.  Once she is feeling better I will get some pictures of her wearing them.  I saw this cute hat over at Mary’s blog and then asked her where she got the pattern.  She gave me the link to the ladies Etsy shop where I could buy it.  Here’s the link in case anyone else wants it too!

Quick and Easy Earflap Hat

Oh yeah, Mad decided she didn’t want the earflaps on these this time..

014

015

She decided to let me take some pictures of her wearing the hat but she said she wasn’t gorgeous.  lol   Sorry the house is a wreck too, you can tell she is starting to feel better!

001002003


3 comments:

Jill {Sweet Diva} said...

I love the hat ~ you did a beautiful job.....and I think she looks gorgeous!!

My Mad World said...

Thanks Jill! Heading over to check your stuff out! Thanks for joining!

Donnie said...

That looks so cute. Google reader ate my blog list so I just found out how to recover my followers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Christian Women Online