"But by the grace of God I am what I am! 1 Corin. 15:10"

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Happy Homemaker Monday

Pin It

 

HHM

The weather in my neck of the woods:

1.10.11

Things that make me happy:

God’s grace

my family and church family

coffee

quietness 

Books I'm reading:

Bible

Love & Respect (yes still!)

Who Do I Talk To (A Yada Yada House of Hope Novel)

 

What's on my TV today:

hopefully nothing

 

On the menu for dinner:

Not really sure yet, but some kind of baked chicken and a salad sounds good

 

On my To Do List:

Clean up the house, laundry

 

New Recipe I tried or want to try soon:

nothing right now…

 

In the craft basket:

actually nothing much… same ol’ stuff but nothing needing to be done

 

Looking forward to this week:

some quiet relaxing time, back to normal schedule, playing dress up with Mad and I am sure I will be getting my hair and makeup done with the new stuff she got for her birthday.

 

Tips and Tricks:

nothing new

 

My favorite blog post this week:

haven’t been reading much… sorry about that, so I will go with one of mine..

Your Love

 

No words needed (favorite photo or picture, yours or others you want to share):

060


Lesson learned the past few days:

That some days you just have to worry about taking care of yourself.  Being sick, trying to take care of the house and the kid too is just too much!  Sometimes you have to ask for help.  Who knew!?!

 

On my prayer list:

our family, keeping this house focused on the Lord

our Pastor and the church and a few unspoken ones

 

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:

 Therefore if you have any encouragement from being united with Christ, if any comfort from His love, if any common sharing in the Spirit, if any tenderness and compassion, then make my joy complete by being like-minded, having the same love, being one in Spirit and of one mind.  Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit. Rather, in humility value others above yourselves, not looking to your own interests but each of you to the interests of the others.

In your relationships with one another, have the same mindset as Christ Jesus:

Who, being in very nature God,
   did not consider equality with God something to be used to His own advantage;
rather He made himself nothing
   by taking the very nature of a servant,
   being made in human likeness.
And being found in appearance as a man,
   He humbled Himself
   by becoming obedient to death—
      even death on a cross!

Therefore God exalted Him to the highest place
   and gave Him the name that is above every name,
that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow,
   in heaven and on earth and under the earth,
and every tongue acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord,
   to the glory of God the Father.

Philippians 2:1-11

1 comment:

Mary said...

Love that picture! I hope you guys have a nice and relaxing week

:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Christian Women Online