"But by the grace of God I am what I am! 1 Corin. 15:10"

Monday, February 7, 2011

Crafty Tuesday

Pin It
Welcome to Crafty Tuesday!  Crafty Tuesday is to share with others your craftiness, either with things you have made (craftiness or baking because that’s crafty too!) little ideas on fun things with the kids or something cute you have found that you would like to make!  Please feel free to link up and take the button in the sidebar on the right hand side!  Thanks!!!
Well since we were snowed in for most of last week, and looking like we are getting more tonight, I started working on some granny squares.  They turned out pretty cute and are really easy to do.  I found the pattern over at Attic 24, so hop on over and check it out!  Happy crocheting! Smile
I am adding white around all of them for when I put them together..

oh and I am having to try a new linky tool so we'll see how that goes....
050053


7 comments:

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

Nice squares! I do nothing involving yarn ;-)

Looks like you spring cleaned the side bar! :-)

My Mad World said...

Thanks Lisa! You should link up!!

Yeah, I am hoping it will help it load quicker, but we'll see.. ;)

Mary said...

Love the granny squares! Don't you just love the patterns at Attic24?

My Mad World said...

Yes I do love their patterns! Thanks to you for enlightening me on her site! ;o)

Jill {Sweet Diva} said...

Love your new look! Great job on the granny squares.....I miss having time to crochet!
Glad you were able to find a new linky tool!

My Mad World said...

Thanks Jill! Just wish I knew how to fix this comment thing. Don't like the background color... haven't found where to fix it yet :(

I go through spells with crocheting.

I'm glad I found a new linky tool too! Let's hope they won't start charging now too.

My Mad World said...

I did it! Too many codes but I picked the right one! YAY!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Christian Women Online