"But by the grace of God I am what I am! 1 Corin. 15:10"

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Need to breathe

Pin It

Sorry I haven’t been around lately.  Been crocheting some stuff and selling them, finished up a Bible Study, starting a new one for our Woman’s Bible Study and also will be teaching Sunday School starting in April!  Trying to find the time to actually sit and read and meditate on it all is what is the hard part.  I am kinda scared about teaching too.  I will be teaching first and second graders so I am hoping that won’t be too hard.  Never have taught before so any prayers are welcome!  Smile

Anyways, just wanted to say ‘Hey’ and let you all know I am still around just been a little busy and nothing has really hit me to write about.

Hope you are all doing well!!

 

Here’s the little chicks I have been making.

061

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Christian Women Online