"But by the grace of God I am what I am! 1 Corin. 15:10"

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Wordless Wednesday (kinda, but not really)

Pin It

 

014

 

016

 

020.JPG.0

 

022

 

025

This past weekend I went and stayed with my mom.  My aunt was coming down from KS for a visit one of her daughters brought her but she had to leave on Sat.  Sad smile  I was so thankful that I got to see her for the little bit I did.  I really miss them and love when we can get together.  Usually it’s just on the holidays so this was nice! 

I stayed with my mom Sat. and Sunday night and came home on Monday.  While I was there we went to the little bitty town I grew up in, where my grandparents still live, and I also got a chance to see my other grandma too.  Maddie sure had a great time with everyone!  Can’t wait to do it again!

I will post more pictures on that tomorrow…

2 comments:

Becky H said...

All of your pics are great! I had a really great time Saturday. Glad I got to spend a few hours with everybody. Love ya bunches!

My Mad World said...

=) It was so much fun! Love ya bunches too!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Christian Women Online