"But by the grace of God I am what I am! 1 Corin. 15:10"

Monday, May 9, 2011

~Happy Homemaker Monday~

Pin It

 

4810327544_8de76ff062_thumb1_thumb_t[1]

 

The weather in my neck of the woods:

may 9 2011

Things that make me happy:

ALL of us going to church,

Maddie laughing,

yarn!!

Book(s) I'm reading:

My devotional and the Bible

What I'm enjoying on TV:

nothing much…

On the menu for dinner:

not sure yet

New Recipe I tried or want to try soon:

Garlic Pita bread bites

I’ve made Pita chips before and love them so I am sure these will be just as good!!

 

On my To Do List:

Get things organized and check the list for things we need for up coming vacation Smile

In the Craft Basket:

hearts,

whatever else hits my fancy

 

Looking forward to this week:

Mad is staying with my mom this weekend.  On the 16th is our 13 year anniversary so we will be celebrating it that weekend!! 

My favorite blog post this week (Mine or other):

Square a Day-May 5th by Mary

She’s the one that got me back into crocheting. She makes some really gorgeous stuff!!

No words needed (favorite photo or picture, yours or others you want to share):

038

Lesson learned the past few days:

that there is nothing like prayer….

On My Prayer List:

our church, our family, my mom and grandparents, our soldiers

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:

"Her children rise up and call her blessed; Her husband also, and he praises her: "Many daughters have done well, but you excel them all." ~Proverbs 31:28-29

2 comments:

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

happy anniversary!

Mary said...

Thanks so much for mentionin my sqaure post! Unfortunatley I have fallen behind. We've been really busy.

Hope you have a fabulous anniversary! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Christian Women Online