"But by the grace of God I am what I am! 1 Corin. 15:10"

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Maddie & LG

Pin It

The night we had the tornado scare our power went out.  We have a generator so we used that and plugged in the fridge and a little fan in the living room.  We ended up bringing Mad’s mattress out to the living room so we could sleep on that..

The next day as I was trying to things cleaned up and put away, once our power came back on, I came back in the living room to see that Mad had gotten LG out of the cage.  She decided to let him/her (still not sure on this) crawl around on her bed.  (more laundry to do after that!)

Maddie loves that thing and we usually have a plastic ball for him to run around in but he has chewed it up so bad it won’t stay closed.  He’s escaped even after I had taped it too!  so… since I hadn’t been putting him in the ball, Mad hasn’t had the chance to play with him and hold him.  I guess she just decided she needed to spend some time with him!

 

005

008

010

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Christian Women Online