"But by the grace of God I am what I am! 1 Corin. 15:10"

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Frappuccino recipe

Pin It


I have had so many ask me how I make my frappuccino’s.  Now.. I don’t have an exact recipe I follow. 
I use Millstone coffee I have a container that I mix the two flavor below in.  It is so good that way!! 


Chocolate VelvetCaramel Truffle
I make my reg. 12 cup pot of coffee
When that is done I go ahead and add just a little bit of ovaltine, hot chocolate or even chocolate syrup to it.  Then I add some of my coffee creamer to it too.  I have two different ones that I switch off and on using.  (posted below)  I add all that to a 2 qt. container I have and then add some milk to it.  (Can’t tell you the exact amount anymore, sorry.) 


 I then let it cool a bit and add it to the fridge.  You can freeze some of it too and then add some of the frap and the frozen frap to a blender so make it slushy!  It’s very good that way too but I just don’t take the time to do it that way anymore.   The 2 quarts usually lasts me about a week.  Hope this recipe makes sense to you!  Sorry I don’t have the measurements, since I just dump and pour now.  There’s a link below for a Google search.


(still has calories but you can also get the creamer fat free and use skim milk to cut out the fat!)


The yummy coffee creamer I use.
Vanilla Caramel LiquidItalian Sweet Crème Liquid
Here’s the link for a Google search on Frappuccino Recipes

2 comments:

Unknown said...

yummy...I do the same thing........mmmmm mmmm good. I use international coffee's french vanilla creamer though...okay.thanks......... now I have to go make me some. thanks for the calories my friend. LOL..(kidding, i was going to have one eventually, anyways)..LOL

My Mad World said...

:)
very yummy huh!?!
I just made some more this morning! Yeah, boo on the calories!! I do help cut out the fat by getting the fat free creamer and using skim milk. At least that helps some. lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Christian Women Online