"But by the grace of God I am what I am! 1 Corin. 15:10"

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Paper Towel Yarn Holder

Pin It

 

017

I have been wanting something that I could put my yarn on, been racking my brain.  I thought what can I put my yarn that has a nice solid middle on so I wouldn’t have to have it rolling around on the floor getting hairy or tangled up.  Then I got it!  A paper towel holder!!  It actually worked pretty well!  I love it and think I will keep using it.  Will have to get a new one so I don’t have to keep changing out the one in the kitchen. 

Need to think of something for the normal skeins I have too.  Hmmm…. anyone with any ideas please let me know!

 

This is mine, get your own!!

019

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Christian Women Online