"But by the grace of God I am what I am! 1 Corin. 15:10"

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Polymer Clay Crochet hooks

Pin It

I had never used polymer clay before but I had been seeing a lot of crochet hook handles made from them.  I decided to head off to Hobby Lobby and check it out.  I can’t remember the names of the clay, I already threw the packages out, but the clay is actually really cheap!  Anywhere from $1.75 - $5 for it.  I just got 3 different colors and decided to give it a try.  Now… remember this is my first time.  I just rolled it all out, twisted it and then shoved the hooks in. I even did one to match my grip too.  I really like them!  They work great!

002

 

I found a great tutorial on how to make them on YouTube and just went from there.  Just bake in your toaster oven.  So easy!  Of course now I have to get some more because Mad wants to make some stuff now.  Which… I do too! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Christian Women Online