"But by the grace of God I am what I am! 1 Corin. 15:10"

Thursday, August 18, 2011

So many projects…

Pin It

never enough time!  Or money!!  I’ve been trying to get some holiday stuff done, pumpkins, Christmas trees, things like that but then I get side tracked with a new pattern I have found that I want to do! 

Today I am going to be showing off some stuff that I have found and want to make.  Some I have been wanting to make for the past year and some are just some new ones I have found.  I will link the site to the picture so you can just click the pic to go to the site.

Gotta love Pinterest and Ravelry!!!

 

 

Crochet

 

 

 

 

IMG_9096

 

 

 

2 comments:

Cami said...

I love all of the bright colors :)

<3-Cami from First Day of My Life

Wendy said...

I have a lot of the same things pinned, queued or bookmarked! Loving the bright colours and the whole fresh feel of them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Christian Women Online