"But by the grace of God I am what I am! 1 Corin. 15:10"

Thursday, August 18, 2011

So many projects…

Pin It

never enough time!  Or money!!  I’ve been trying to get some holiday stuff done, pumpkins, Christmas trees, things like that but then I get side tracked with a new pattern I have found that I want to do! 

Today I am going to be showing off some stuff that I have found and want to make.  Some I have been wanting to make for the past year and some are just some new ones I have found.  I will link the site to the picture so you can just click the pic to go to the site.

Gotta love Pinterest and Ravelry!!!

 

 

Crochet

 

 

 

 

IMG_9096

 

 

 

2 comments:

Cami said...

I love all of the bright colors :)

<3-Cami from First Day of My Life

Wendy said...

I have a lot of the same things pinned, queued or bookmarked! Loving the bright colours and the whole fresh feel of them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...