A few weeks ago, on Maddie’s first day of Pre-K we went to Bass Pro Shops, one of her favorite places to go. She loves the fish, all the stuffed and mounted animals and even loves playing the shooting games they have there.
We had to get change once for one of the games so we went and got some cheap cotton candy, they also had fudge there… so instead of buying the whole batch they let us sample. Maddie was in Heaven! She loved it! They had so many yummy ones but the peanut butter fudge one was our favorite.
I did a search for Chocolate PB fudge and found a few but I didn’t want to go to the store to get the evaporated milk or chocolate chips. When I found this one I decided to give it a shot! It was so simple and is so good! Not good for you but very good!! I am happy to say we still have half the batch left too and we made it at the beginning of the week!
I hope you all enjoy it as much as we did!
Here’s the recipe from All Recipes
1 of 1 Photo
Easy Peanut Butter Fudge
By: Barbara Warr
"No cook chocolate peanut butter fudge, easy enough for kids to make."
- 1 pound confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 6 tablespoons milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Line a 8x8 inch square pan with wax paper.
- Combine the confectioners' sugar, peanut butter, cocoa, milk and vanilla together and mix until smooth. Chill until firm then cut into squares.