"But by the grace of God I am what I am! 1 Corin. 15:10"

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

~Crafty Tuesday~

Pin It
Crafty Tuesday 2
Welcome to Crafty Tuesday!  Crafty Tuesday is to share with others your craftiness, either with things you have made (craftiness or baking because that’s crafty too!) little ideas on fun things with the kids or something cute you have found that you would like to make!  Please feel free to link up and take the button in the sidebar on the right hand side!  Thanks!!!

Jar covers! They are everywhere!  I love how they look and they can change your not so pretty jar into something beautiful!  I love the granny stripe look so I decided to go with that..  this is the pattern I used to start the first 2 rounds then I had to change it up a little bit… and made it my own.  Plus I was using an old ovaltine jar and it was a lot bigger than her jar and a little smaller at the top so I have to make it snug at the top, and I honestly couldn’t tell ya how I did it.. lol  I just did it.


So here it is!  I need to do something with the lid but for right now it works perfectly and I can put all my hooks and a some thread and needles for when I add felt to my projects, my tape measure, scissors and pencil and pens!
032
035

3 comments:

Mary said...

Love the colors :)

My Mad World said...

Thanks Mary!

Cami said...

You could make those for the Baby Pickel jars! Haha. Too cute :)

<3-Cami from First Day of My Life

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Christian Women Online