"But by the grace of God I am what I am! 1 Corin. 15:10"

Friday, October 14, 2011

Getting organized

Pin It Pin It

 

So I have been trying to get a little organized and now that Maddie is in school there is a lot to remember!  I was on Pinterest and started hunting up reusable calendars.  I found this one that I really liked but there wasn’t a template for it just a picture so I just made my own!  I don’t use photo shop, have tried but just can’t, but I do have Paint Shop Pro so I just tried to make one similar to the one I saw and liked.  Here is the finished one and then a template for anyone that wants to make one.  I just used contact paper and laminated it that way so that I can reuse it every month/year!  Love it!!!

 

028

 

Mine.2

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Christian Women Online