"But by the grace of God I am what I am! 1 Corin. 15:10"

Friday, November 4, 2011

Sausage Biscuit Pinwheels

Pin It

I have been trying to find something that would be quick and easy to make in the mornings.  And something that Maddie just might eat.  Right now she’s on a Nutella kick but I want her to have something a little better.  So… I went to Pinterest, is there anywhere else?  Saw this wonderful Cheesy Biscuit recipe which led me to this one so I  just thought I would share it.  Sounds very good!!!

 

Plain Chicken’s Sausage Biscuit Pinwheels

Sausage Biscuit Pinwheels
(Printable Recipe)

1 can buttermilk biscuits


1 pound sausage, uncooked


Seperate biscuits and make two rows of 5 biscuits (biscuits touching each other). Use a rolling pin to create a rectangle. You may need a little flour to make sure the dough doesn't stick.


After the dough is rolled out, top with sausage. Spread the sausage evenly on top of the dough.
Starting with the long edge, roll up. Slice dough into 1" pieces. Bake at 375 for 15-18 minutes.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Christian Women Online