"But by the grace of God I am what I am! 1 Corin. 15:10"

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Mad Mani and Pedi

Pin It

165

 

Maddie loves to have her nails and toe nails painted and when she came home from school the other day she noticed my toes.  I just got a wild hair and pampered myself some by doing a pedi at home and of course once she saw them she had to have hers done too, and her nails!

She chose some purple for the base on her toes and had me use white for her flower too.  For her nails she picked a neon Pink and had me do purple for the flowers so they would match her toes.  Turned out pretty cute for being my first time doing them.

IMG_1837

168

164

showing off her 2nd missing tooth.  Smile

169

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Christian Women Online