"But by the grace of God I am what I am! 1 Corin. 15:10"

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Recognition games

Pin It

So yesterday I did the Tissue Box challenge.  I was visiting some of the others that linked up and this one I really liked from Mom to 2 Posh Lil Divas.  She made her little monster to go with a book that her girls love to read.  She also had them use the box for some recognition games. 

I thought that was a great idea so since I still had some paint chip samples (have had them for almost 6 years now.. those big giant ones they let big companies use) so I decided to make up some games.  I did some alphabet recognition, where she has to find the big and small letters, then I did counting to ten and I also have some for up to thirty.  Then I did some for counting to 100 by tens, she hasn’t done that in school yet, she’s only in Pre-K but it never hurts to practice.  Also did my phone number, she will have to feed her monster in the order of the phone number.  I also have some sight words made up, just have to find them, and we will start on that too!  She has really enjoyed it!!!

 

001

003

007

 

All full!!

004

1 comment:

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

This is so cute...talented and fun looking too

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Christian Women Online