"But by the grace of God I am what I am! 1 Corin. 15:10"

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Another set of firsts

Pin It

Yesterday was Maddie’s first day eating lunch at school and going to daycare.  She did really well!  I was so worried that there would be tears, and even though she said she didn’t want to go, she did it and was so strong.  I am so proud of her! 

She had a blast!  She enjoyed her first ever lunch at school, laid down after in daycare but she said she didn’t sleep because they were playing baby music and she can only sleep with cowboy music.  What a funny little girl.  She then said that she got to watch tv and play on the playground!

When I got home at lunch she had made me a card.  It was of her playing on the tire swing and of some other kids lined up to get on the slide.  I told her I would take it to work and put it on my wall.  She was so happy about that, so I told her each week I would take a new drawing and hang it on my wall at work.  And its nice to see her lovely artwork while I am at work!

Today she did well again.  I am so thankful for this, that she is happy and loving playing with the other kids.  I am beat and do miss seeing both of them but it will make the weekends that much more special! 

Here’s a picture of her from yesterday before school…

IMG_2083

 

eating her first meal at school

IMG_2086

 

and from today.

IMG_2088

 

And this is the verse I got in my email yesterday that gave me such peace about the situation.  If you would like to read more about it then you can head on over to my other blog Coming Alive in Christ.

1 Thessalonians 5:16-18  GOD’S WORD Translation (GW)
16 Always be joyful. 17 Never stop praying. 18 Whatever happens, give thanks, because it is God’s will in Christ Jesus that you do this.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Christian Women Online