I was shocked to find out that I was nominated for the Liebster Blog award. I received this award from Boogies N BooBoos, thank you very much!!
The Liebster Blog Award is given to bloggers by bloggers. It is a way to acknowledge each other and say “you’re doing a great job”. It is for blogs with 200 or less followers, so it’s also a great way to spread the word about smaller blogs and get them more readers and followers! When you receive the award, you post 11 random facts about yourself and answer 11 questions from the person(s) who nominated you. You pass the Award onto 11 other blogs (make sure you tell them you nominated them!) and ask them 11 questions. You’re not allowed to nominate the blog(s) who nominated you! (To get the button, right click the picture on my page and save the picture to your computer. You can then upload to your blog.)
11 Random Facts About Me:
1. I’m a Christian and am so happy with how God has changed me!
2. I just got my first pedicure last weekend. It was wonderful!!
3. My first concert was New Kids on The Block.
4. My 2nd concert was Toby Keith and Trace Adkins some 25 years later!
5. I’m a gun lover.
6. I don’t like clowns or ventriloquist dolls.
7. I used to be allergic to eggs, milk, wheat and corn.
8. I wear a women’s size 13 shoe
10. I used to work with individuals that are mentally and physically challenged. I really miss that some days.
11. I have never been on an airplane.
Questions I was Asked:
1. What's the best book you've ever read? I’ve read so many, I can’t think of just one. Of course I love the Bible, anything by Nicholas Sparks and Neta Jackson
2. Where's your favorite vacation destination that you have traveled to? The one and only vacation I’ve had. We drove from Oklahoma to North Carolina. Had a blast and wish we would have had more time!
3. What made you start blogging? Just wanted a way for my family to keep up on how much my daughter was growing and changing.
4. What is the oddest job you've held? oddest? Nothing really odd, but right now I’m a custodian. lol Been a waitress, cashier at a grocery store, Certified Nurses Aide for almost 15 years and a custodian. That’s my long list of jobs. Guess my oddest would be when I was staying at home!
5. If you could have any occupation in the world, what would it be? I would love to own a yarn/material store! I love to crochet and to sew! Or just to be rich and help out so many charities would be nice too!
6. East Coast or West Coast. Hmm.. prefer where I’m at.. the Midwest, but if I have to choose.. east coast
7. How many FB friends do you have...not fans? 426 I have more fb friends than I do fans.
8. What's your favorite food? that’s a tough one… I love all sorts of foods but mainly meat.
9. Name one thing you couldn't live without (not people)? My Bible
10. Favorite television series. Hmm… there are a few I watch but nothing is coming to mind right now. I do love Parenthood and am waiting to see if its been cancelled.
11. Snooki or Kim Kardashian...who would you rather spend 24 hrs with? Neither one. I do know who they are but they are not people I would want to spend time with.
My Nominations Go To:
I hope I’m not hurting anyones feelings but since I have been back to work I haven’t been blogging much. I haven’t read a blog in several months and am out of the loop a bit. It took me two days just to do this post so I probably won’t be nominating anyone. I am honored to have been nominated myself though! Thanks again!