"But by the grace of God I am what I am! 1 Corin. 15:10"

Sunday, January 6, 2013

StudioKat Designs- "A Work in Progress": PPC7- Sketchings

Pin It I know I have been MIA for several months but I just had to share something.  I love her bags and it looks like she is working on something that I will totally love!!  Can't wait!

StudioKat Designs- "A Work in Progress": PPC7- Sketchings: (This post is part of a continuing series focusing on the development of a new handbag pattern from its initial conception to it's ...

I will do my best to get back on her and catch everyone up on our 'Mad' life.  Like today... our little girl isn't so little anymore.  She turned 6 years old today and is growing up so fast!!  Love this little girl!!!

"Now may the Lord of peace Himself give you peace at all times and in every way. The Lord be with all of you." 2 Thessalonians 3:16

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Christian Women Online