"But by the grace of God I am what I am! 1 Corin. 15:10"

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Nothing much

Pin It Not a lot has been going on lately.  I have finally jumped on the ban wagon and read all the Twilight books.  I never figured I would like them as much as I did.  They were awsome!!  I can't wait for New Moon to come out on DVD.  Might have to talk Shane into letting me see Eclipse and/or Breaking Dawn at the theater.  Stephenie Meyer is a great writer, she really draws you in and is so intense!  Loved them!!!  So glad I got all 4 books!  Unfortunately they are ebooks but that works!  lol

Maddie has been doing pretty well.  Just going through her terrible 2's again.  Such a strong willed little girl that has been spending a lot of time in her room!  lol

Stacie & Jason's little boy Cash is still fighting the fight.  With his last scans they found more tumors in his abdomen and brain.  They are going to try a new protocol and hopefully this will work.  We had family and friends that went to their house and we all prayed for them.  For the new protocol to work, for strength, acceptance and peace for the whole family.  Cash is such a fighter and none of us are ready to give up and we all know his family is not ready either.  So anyone that is reading this please say a prayer for the Caywood family. 

My mother in law fell down a couple of cement stairs on the 21st and broke her hip.  She had surgery on Friday the 22nd and the surgeon said it was a bad break.  It wasn't in the ball joint area but right below that.  She has 2 pins in her hip/leg.  She didn't want to eat for a couple days and was very agitated for a few days.  They changed her meds and that seemed to help out some.  She has finally been eating too.  She was moved up to the rehab floor today so hopefully they can get her started and she will be able to move around more.  They said it would prob be the middle of next week until she goes home.  This is really hard for her since she is always out and doing something.  She always goes out to shop everyday and when she is home she is in the kitchen cooking or messing with her plants.  I feel sorry for her husband.  lol   Other than that she is doing much better.

We are supposed to be getting another lovely winter storm come in on Thursday.  Saying it will be as bad as it was around Christmas time.  At least this time we won't have to go anywhere so we will be able to sleep in our own bed!  I hope it won't be that bad I hate having Shane out in this, not that I worry about him driving on it so much as I worry about all the other crazy drivers.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Christian Women Online