"But by the grace of God I am what I am! 1 Corin. 15:10"

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Interchangeable Flip Flops

Pin It
Found this cute idea at Make It and Love It and of course her Interchangeable Flip-flops came out so beautifully!  I hate that my feet are so big and have to buy men's flip-flops so there aren't many out there that are pretty.  I decided to give it a try.  It was kind of hard making sure that everything matched up and wasn't too bulky but I think the more I do the better they will be.  Thinking of trying to do something for a pair of Maddie's too but she says she doesn't like any of the ribbon I have though.  lol  Can't wait to make some more now!!  Just need some more velcro and pretty ribbon!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Christian Women Online