"But by the grace of God I am what I am! 1 Corin. 15:10"

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

It only took me a year

Pin It
to get these purses done.  lol   I had these cut out and and was working on them last spring/summer but my machine kept dropping stitches even after I messed with all the tension settings it still didn't help.  Since Shane got me a new sewing machine not too long ago I was going through all my material and found these.  The blue one is for mom not sure about the red one, I kind of like it but it might go to Sharron.  Easter/early Mother's Day gift.  lol   

So I got lazy, didn't put a zipper pocket inside on either one of these.  Oh well. 
 

The red one really isn't crooked like it looks, it's just laying weird.  Should have taken some more pics.  Oh well.


 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Christian Women Online