"But by the grace of God I am what I am! 1 Corin. 15:10"

Monday, March 8, 2010

T-shirt tote

Pin It I thought I posted this the other day but I guess not.  I have some old t-shirts that I don't wear because they are too short or just too small.  I loved them and hated to just get rid of them.  I chose one of my favorite Doors t-shirt and googled t-shirt bags.  The one I found was a  Duct Tape T-Shirt bag but if I would have made mine like that then it would have cut too much of the design off the shirt. (there's also a good one on youtube but I couldn't get the link to work.) I just decided to do a box tote instead but still the back was almost cut off once I cut the sleeves off so I had to add a little strip to the top of that.  We now use this as our library tote.  I think it turned out pretty cute!
 

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Christian Women Online