"But by the grace of God I am what I am! 1 Corin. 15:10"

Friday, March 5, 2010

Woo whoo its Friday!!!

Pin It Found this really cute mouse softie pattern on TipNut and decided to make one for Maddie.  I used some Minky I had and it was so messy and I said I wasn't going to use it again but it turned out so cute so now I am going to blow up the pattern and make one more for her with that material and one for a friend of hers that is having a birthday soon.  She has 2 rats as pets so I think she will like this.  I need to find a little bit of a better way to make the nose but other than that it was pretty cute!!   Hoping since I am going to blow it up it won't slide so much either.
 
  
  
Need to get some more beady eye buttons too.  
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Christian Women Online