"But by the grace of God I am what I am! 1 Corin. 15:10"

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Table Cloth Dress

Pin It
I finally got off my butt and started cleaning up my sewing table.  I had been sewing in the kitchen and was really missing having everything right there when I needed it.  I went through a bag of clothes I got from my MIL (mother in law) and some I got from my mom.  I found a table cloth I had gotten from my mom and decided to make Maddie a cute little dress from it.  It came out pretty cute!  I decided to sew it kind of like the curtains with the ruffle on top, just put elastic in the top to make it a tube top and then added some, what I call, scrunchie straps to it to help keep it up.  Pretty cute if I do say so myself.  Might have to make her another one like that!  

 

Always the Diva! 
(Except when I am actually trying to get her to pose that cute!)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Christian Women Online