"But by the grace of God I am what I am! 1 Corin. 15:10"

Monday, April 12, 2010

A beautiful day!

Pin It

Today has been a beautiful day so far.  Maddie and I went for a walk today and she always wants to get down and have me say, "Ready, Set, Go!" and she gets in her stance and takes off!!  She says, "I'm gonna win!!  I'm gonna beat you up!!"  I have tried to explain it to her that it is not really someone beating up someone else but just that you win so you beat the other person.  Not sure how else to explain it, so for now she just screams, "I won!  I beat you up!"  lol  Such a goof ball!!  


This morning she was being a little loud and I asked her if she knew how to be quiet.  She told me, "No, I don't"  I asked her, "why not?"  She told me, "My brain is broken or something because it doesn't work.  I don't know how to be quiet."  lol  Oh, my!  I said, "well I guess that's a good excuse."  She told me, "No it's a bad one! "  lol  The things she comes up with.  I just need to keep a recorder handy to catch it all!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Christian Women Online