"But by the grace of God I am what I am! 1 Corin. 15:10"

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Wow, it's not raining! (yet)

Pin It It seemed like it rained all week last week and most of the weekend too! On Sunday we had such an awful hail storm with hail up to the size of softballs! It was the worst hail storm in a long time. Lots of damage to homes, vehicles and people. A lot of Oklahoma City had already suffered damage from the tornadoes we had last week.
Here is a link for some pictures of the hail damage. Hail Damage in OKC  

We have been very lucky so far this year and not much has hit our town.  It has rained a lot though so I was very glad when the sun was shining yesterday and we actually got to go for a walk.  Today it is pretty cloudy again so we hurried up and took a short one today playing I spy along the way.  Maddie really enjoyed that and I didn't mind today.  I need to learn to relax more on the walks and remember that I can't walk with her the way I normally do.  Guess I need to have her stay with daddy while I take my fast walk.  It's supposed to rain later this afternoon and tomorrow.  I haven't really looked at the 7 day to see but I am sure it will rain the rest of the week too so we are trying to get out while we can!  I hope it doesn't rain too bad tomorrow so we will still be able to go to Story Time too.  I hate getting out in the rain right now when you aren't sure if it's going to hail or not.  My truck is my other baby and I hate to get it nasty and hailed on!!  lol

Here are some silly pictures of Maddie today.  She stayed the weekend with the grammies and came back with some Ariel stuff.  A crown, bracelets, earrings and ring, oh and a necklace that sings.  The necklace gets a little annoying after awhile too!! 

We found Maddie this Iron Man shirt this weekend.  Of course we had to get it in the boys section.  She was so excited and happy to get it!!  We had it sitting in her room for her to find when we got home on Sunday.



resized

3 comments:

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

I love that first picture!

I just yesterday saw the message you sent me a while ago. I had no idea all this time, lol!

My Mad World said...

Thanks!

lol!! That is too funny!! Yeah I don't always see or get my messages. I am sure it is just from me over looking them. Hope you are having a great day!

My Mad World said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Christian Women Online