"But by the grace of God I am what I am! 1 Corin. 15:10"

Friday, July 16, 2010

Praise Him Friday

Pin It
 


This week I would like to Praise Him for helping me get through this week.  I have been working hard on praying and find it works best for me when I do it out loud, this way my mind doesn't wonder so much. 
God is so awesome and such a comfort to me.  When I have any problems I give them to Him and have finally come to the understanding that God does deal with them His way not always our way but no matter what it is His will and always good!

This week, I have been waking up and praising Him for who He is and thanking Him for all of us making it through the night.  =)  Also been praying for help on trying to think before I overreact to my daughter or my husband.  Sometimes that is a hard thing but this week has been such a great week!!  Not saying that there hasn't been some arguments with Mad but something is so different because I feel so peaceful and not worrying so much about some things.  I have just given my worries up to God and trust that He will help me with them. 

So this week I just want to Praise Him for giving me peace, comfort and that feeling of coming home after a long hard day!  So thankful that I have finally gotten to this place in my life where I am able to talk/pray to God like He is just another great friend.  I still need a little work on the listening part though.  =)

I also want to praise Him for all the other wonderful Christian blogs I have found lately.  It is always nice to have that extra prayer support if and when you need it.

4 comments:

Mary said...

That's awesome! Great post. :)

My Mad World said...

Thanks Mary!!!

Unknown said...

Hey Nichole! Thanks for joining me in Praise Him Friday. I am so happy for you that God is working in your life. Isn't it amazing the peace He can give you?

My Mad World said...

Thanks Ann! Yes it is amazing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Christian Women Online